1. Work With God: Matthew 11:28-30
2. Work Within the Boundaries God has Set: Genesis 2:7-8,15-17
3. Work With Your Hands: Thessalonians 4:9-12
4. Work Quietly: 2nd Thessalonians 3:11-12
5. Keep Working: Psalms 92:10-14
-God saved and overcame the world…go pour yourself a glass of wine.
-It’s not all on your shoulders…go ahead and sleep in.
-Grace doesn’t demand sweat…take the day off.
-Stop fighting against the very boundaries God placed for your sanity.
-The miracle is in the mundane
-Find your garden
-Love builds bridges
-Know the difference between God’s business and yours
-Find something meaningful to put your hands to in life
-Stay out of stuff that really doesn’t involve you.
-Get a job, it will help you focus on what is important.
-Embrace the freedom of silence
-Your dusk can be better than your dawn.